These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the Plannly Health application and any related services (collectively referred to as the "Service"). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you may not use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, as well as any additional guidelines, rules, or policies applicable to the Service. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Plannly Health.
(a) Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement to use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
(b) User Account: In order to use certain features of the Service, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
(c) Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using the Service:
- Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
- Introducing viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users without their consent.
All intellectual property rights in the Service and its content, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, text, graphics, images, and software, are owned by or licensed to Plannly Health. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any part of the Service without our prior written consent.
The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Plannly Health does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. You use the Service at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Plannly Health and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Plannly Health and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service or any violation of these Terms.
Plannly Health reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms at any time. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting the updated version on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service shall be exclusively brought in the courts of Delaware, and you consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
In the event Plannly Health determines, in its sole discretion, that an individual ("Participant") is in violation of the terms and conditions set forth in this contract, Provider reserves the right to revoke Participant's access to the software provided by Provider ("Software").
1. Grounds for Revoking Access:
a. Participant engages in any unauthorized use or access of the Software.
b. Participant uses the Software for any illegal or unethical activities.
c. Participant breaches any of the terms and conditions outlined in this contract.
d. Participant poses a threat to the security or integrity of the Software or Provider's systems.
e. Participant's use of the Software disrupts or hinders the experience of other users.
f. Participant fails to make timely payments for the Software as agreed upon in this contract.
g. Participant engages in any conduct that, in Provider's reasonable opinion, is harmful or detrimental to Provider's reputation.
2. Notice of Revocation:
a. In the event that Provider decides to revoke Participant's access to the Software, Provider shall provide a written notice to Participant specifying the reasons for such revocation.
b. Provider will make reasonable efforts to notify Participant in advance, allowing for a cure period if the violation is capable of being remedied.
3. Effect of Revocation:
a. Upon revocation of access, Participant shall immediately cease using the Software and return any copies, materials, or documentation related to the Software.
b. Revocation of access shall not release Participant from any outstanding obligations or liabilities owed to Provider under this contract.
4. Right to Refund: In the event of revocation of access, Participant shall not be entitled to any refund of fees paid for the Software unless otherwise agreed upon by Provider.
5. Termination of Contract: Revocation of access to the Software under this section shall not constitute termination of this contract, and all other provisions of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
6. No Liability: Provider shall not be liable to Participant or any third party for any damages, losses, or expenses incurred as a result of the revocation of access to the Software, except as otherwise provided in this contract or required by applicable law.
7. Severability: If any provision of this section or this contract is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. By signing below, the Participant acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Right to Revoke Access section.